How to apply a sublimation Transfer?
To apply a sublimation transfer properly, you will need a heat press or a Cricut Easy Press. Follow these general directions:
1) Set your heat press to 400 degrees*.
2) Position your transfer face down on your project, then cover with copy paper, parchment paper, or un-waxed butcher paper.
3) Press for 45-60 seconds * with medium pressure.
4) Remove transfer immediately.
Obviously there is more involved than just these simple directions. Please watch video tutorials and join some Facebook groups to learn more. I will be adding some of my own tutorials soon, so check back and see what can be created with this awesome craft method.
* Time and temperatures differ due to temperature variations in the heat press.